Types of LACU Memberships
LACU has something for everyone who wants to connect with the Latino community of greater Pittsburgh area.
If you are new to Pittsburgh, it is a great way to get involved with the community and to network!
Easy access to upcoming activities of your interest, special job offerings and sales.
Discounts to special events, featured restaurants and small businesses.
Get your children involved with the activities, and preserve their culture!
Have the opportunity to "give back" to the community by volunteering with us.
Have the opportunity to participate in presentations (dance, coordination, backstage, etc)
Learn more about the different cultures and be more eager to learn about yours!
Learn / practice Spanish, Portuguese and other Latin American languages!
Much, much more!
LACU Partners is an initiative to facilitate the exchange of information, referral, event planning and access to resources among the various cultural groups and small not for profit 501c3 organizations that serve the Latino community in Pittsburgh, in an effort to facilitate community integration. This initiative will also provide tools and workshops to facilitate collaborative solutions.
Goals of LACU Partners Initiative:
1. To close the communication gaps between Latino-serving organizations in Pittsburgh, PA
2. To increase visibility of these organizations
3. To increase collaborative activities (e.i. Picnics, Hispanic Heritage Month events, etc)
4. To have LACU Partners information available ALL in one place.
Latino Business Initiative (LBI)
Become part of the LBI and get connected to the Latino community in the Pittsburgh region. In collaboration with the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (PMAHCC).
Institutional / Corporate Partner
Become a corporate partner and supporter of our initiatives to promote the Latino cultures!
Latino Business Members will receive:
1. Advertising through LACU and PMAHCC social media: webpage (www.lacunet.org), Facebook (www.facebook.com/LatinAmericanCulturalUnion), quarterly newsletter, festivals and events.
2. Preference when selecting venues for LACU and PMAHCC activities
Latino Business Members should commit to:
1. Pay annual subscription dependingof business size
2. Have LACU and PMAHCC advertisement at your establishment
3. Have LACU and PMAHCC Sticker (visible) at your establishment (For members to recognize participant bussinesses)
4. Offer exclusive discounts to our members
*LACU and PMAHCC Members will have a membership cards that will allow you to recognize whether the person is a member or not*
For questions or more information contact us at or
As a volunteer and community-based organization, there are lots of great ideas to promote Latino cultures, but not enough resources to implement them.
As an Institutional / Corporate Partner, you could help us to create:
More cultural and social events for the community or your target audience
An educational magazine about the Latino cultures
An educational radio program
Many other great projects
For questions or more information about the
Corporate Partnerships, contact us at or